“Tuesday Treasures” is a weekly series. It is such a fun uplifting title that I can’t resist using it! I have a few snippets of information and inspiration to share with you today. I hope you enjoy these treasures. And please don’t be shy – I treasure each of your comments!
New & Exciting
- Who is in your tribe? That’s the hot topic we’re discussing this week on Spring! A new video and a new giveaway went live today.
- Spring Tweets! Follow Spring on Twitter – @SpringInspire
- Drumroll… The Paper Source Gift Card Recipients from last week’s Tuesday Treasures
- The Bright Side Necklace – Donate $40 to CCC Scholarships and receive a gift wrapped Bright Side Necklace. There is a limited quantity of necklaces available so please be sure to act quickly!! More information can be found on this PDF document. Thank you for your support!! [Note: At the time of posting, we have 34 necklaces available.]
- Treasuring – Treasuring All that We Are – How have I not mentioned Jess Gonacha Swift’s blog before? It’s filled with daily treasures and is such a calm treat to add to your day.
- Katherine Center’s blog – heartwarming and funny! Love her video :).
- Naturally Nina – blog about love, inspiration and life’s simple pleasures…
“In the crush of a hectic day, it’s easy to lose sight of your most basic needs : whole food, fresh air, sound sleep, love. Easy to get caught up in the complexity of life, in the expectations and obligations crowding you in. The path back to serene simplicity doesn’t require razing your schedule to the ground. Rather, it calls for a certain quality of attention (the closer look, the longer pause) and a willingness to look for and appreciate pure sweetness wherever you find it.”
-Terri Trespicio (from Body + Soul Magazine, Nov 2009)
What are you treasuring this week?