In honor of those celebrating Thanksgiving in the US today, I have curated a few simple projects focused on the sentiment of gratitude. Be sure to visit the links associated with each project for incredible visuals and additional inspiration!
1. Create a thankful tree—write what you are thankful for on decorative paper and hang from the tree. (via simply vintage girl)
2. Create an advent style gratitude board. (via jellybean junkyard)
3. Begin a yearly gratitude scrapbook filled with 365 things. (via I love it all)
4. Create a gratitude poster. (via becky higgins)
5. Begin a 30 day gratitude challenge. (via crystal wilkerson)
6. Create a gratitude paper quilt. (via let’s explore)
7. Create a perpetual gratitude calendar. (via design sponge)
8. Create a gratitude garland. (via gypsy girl’s guide)
9. Create a gratitude jar. (via young house love)
10. Begin a 30 day instagram photo gratitude challenge. (via positively present)
image: rifle paper co.